Updated: 2nd April 2020
As per CBSE Advisory:
1. All students of Pre-Primary, Classes I to VIII/ IX & XI will be considered promoted to the next class based on internal assessment and yearly performance. Detailed result will be compiled once school reopens after lockdown.
2. Meanwhile, please study the online study material provided by your teachers for the next class.
3. We will share any updates as and when required.
Stay home and stay safe.
Based on government directives and school association guidelines, please find below the revised instructions for the next few weeks:
1. Teachers will share online content and notes with students by the 31st of March, 2020. This will be for all the topics to be taught in the month of April. Teachers will share NCERT book online versions/pdf links. Many other resources to be shared as well. Students to study the topics as advised by teachers.
2. School is in lockdown, i.e upto the 14th of April, 2020. Based on government orders, we will decide afterwards.
3. Govt. order: Fees to be deferred till after the lockdown, as per government orders. No online fees until school reopens.
4. Result declaration after lockdown. CBSE to decide whether pending examinations will be taken post the lockdown.
5. Everything on hold till the 14th of April, 2020.
6. This is a difficult time for all of us. Look after yourselves, your children and families.
6. This is not only the time for children to study online, but to connect deeper with their loved families.
7. Further instructions will be shared based on government directions.
Stay home, stay safe and follow all precautions as advised by the government.
May God get us through this, together.
Stay home/ stay safe
1. Due to extended lockdown period, schools might open in third week of April 2020 subject to govt order regarding Covid-19 precautions
2. Stay home/ stay safe. This is the time to look after your family and yourself.
3. Teachers/ Students are advised to teach/study online through various learning apps especially the first few chapters of ncert books
4. Parents/ students please await for further instructions as per situation.
Together we will pull through with prayers and precautions.